CRM Database Management
What is the importance of a CRM database;
- It allows you to register your leads and contacts.
- It allows you to track all customer interactions from anywhere in your business.
- It reveals possibilities.
- It is your most valuable asset.
What principles should one be following around database management;
- Update on a daily basis
- Make sure the correct use of capital letters are used in names and surnames.
- Make sure the correct email address, mobile and telephone details are recorded. (Don’t be shy to repeat and confirm)
- Make sure to record all potential customers within your database.
What Pinewood DMS reports should one be looking at;
- The Workshop Visitors report
- The Customer Incident report
- The Spend Analysis report
- The Spend Mapping report