New Position Available: Customer Relationship Consultant11th Dec 2018
Customer Relationship Consultant
Value-Add Call Centre
The Boulevard, Woodstock Cape Town
Value-Add Call Centre Supervisor
As customer relationship consultant, you will be responsible for building relationships, making customer contacts for various reasons for respected motor dealerships. You will be required to make service booking, data cleanse their database, discuss current requirements, and ensure contact and vehicle details are all up to date.
In this position your duties / tasks will include but not limited to
- Conduct all tasks in a professional manner.
- Manage aftersales contacts allocated to you.
- Making outbound calls via the Aftersales diary.
- Make workshop bookings for respected dealer
- Meet daily and monthly targets.
- Manage incoming emails
- Ensure service reminders are sent
- Follow up and give feedback on all client queries
- Look for opportunities to up sell products.
- Manage all relevant administration process
- Reporting of results and problem areas directly to your supervisor
- Deliver a high level of professionalism to all clients.
- Answering incoming calls for workshop bookings. (this will be at a later stage)
- Gain an understanding of the workings of Pinnacle required for the role and other systems in place
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Business.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Comprehensive customer service experience
- Fully computer literate
- Target Driven
- Professional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Dedicated to giving excellent customer service.
- Strong affiliation to the Pinewood SA company values
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with “Call Centre Application” placed in the Subject line. Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief covering letter.