New Position Available: Marketing Coordinator6th June 2018
Cape Town Office
Business Development Manager
This position is pivotal in supporting the business, staff, as well as the objectives of the Business Development team with our existing and prospective customer communication.
The duties/tasks of the Marketing Coordinator function includes but is not be limited to:
- Setup and management of monthly meetings with each of the Departmental Managers to discuss and assist with their monthly marketing objectives.
- Setup and management of monthly meetings with each of the Account Managers and the New Business Development Executive to discuss and assist with their monthly marketing objectives.
- Setup and management of a monthly marketing strategy meeting with Business Development Manager.
- Management of our Social Media Platforms and a working understanding of Social Media in order to drive effective communication.
- Management of Pinnacle login screens in accordance with the monthly marketing strategy.
- Review of new and existing documentation for grammar, spelling errors and to ensure that the required template structure/ format is retained and aligned with the corporate brand image of Pinewood SA.
- Understanding of Pinnacle features and latest releases, including OEM integration, and to assist Business Development in communicating these items to target customers as required.
- Management of meetings with Copywriter, as well as management of the content for the monthly Pitstop Newsletter.
- Monthly maintenance of the Customer Database to ensure that it reflects the Pinnacle user listing.
- Maintaining good relationships with third party providers/ suppliers and managing orders of new marketing material and/ or stationery.
- Updates to website, content and plugins where required.
- Generate marketing ideas, content and associated design work as and when required.
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends and tools required to fulfill the requirements of the job.
- Participating in weekly Business Development and Marketing Meetings.
- Providing the management team with a monthly marketing update including website stats, mailer breakdown and performance, social media performance, as well as all other marketing updates relevant to the business.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Design Experience (Adobe Suite preferable).
- Relevant tertiary education (i.e. in the fields of Design and/ or Marketing).
- High proficiency level in MS Office – with advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with WordPress, plugins and tools.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to proactively think of ideas to promote Pinewood SA and improve online presence.
- Highly professional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Attention to detail is a non-negotiable.
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself, and the position
Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief cover letter.
Please Click Here to apply.