New Position Available: Support Consultant26th February 2018
Job Title: Pinnacle Support Consultant
Department: Support Team
Location: Houghton, Johannesburg
Reporting to: Support Manager
As a Pinnacle support consultant you will be supporting our Dealer Management Software to our automotive dealership customers. The helpdesk provides a single point of contact to customers and partners for service requests, product usage assistance and software support. This is a career opportunity, not just a job. Please note that this is not a network/hardware or infrastructure support role.
Support consultant duties/tasks of which would include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls from Pinnacle users
- Dealing with incoming e-mails
- Ensuring existing open tickets are kept up to date
- Coaching our customers through their various queries.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how Pinnacle operates in the module of specialisation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of how our helpdesk system, Autotask, operates.
- Deliver a high level of professional support to our Pinnacle users
- Identify and communicate any issues to the respective person responsible
- Escalating timeously and with the relevant information
- Dealing with the occasional technical query
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Tertiary education and/ or Motor Industry experience
- Keen interest in problem solving
- Desire and enthusiasm to become a key team member
- Proficient in MS Office – with good skills in MS Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a high pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief cover letter.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org