New Position: Business Development Sales Executive18th Jul 2016
Job Title: Business Development Sales Executive
Department: Business Development
Location: Pinewood SA Johannesburg Office
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
This position is pivotal in driving new business to meet the Company’s budgeted objectives.
- Driving new business for the Company in order to achieve its budgeted objectives through active prospecting activities, fact finds, introductory presentations, Pinnacle demonstrations, Proposals and ultimately the signing of Customer Contracts.
- Preparation of Customer Proposals, Quotations, Presentations, and Contracts.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding OEM integration.
- Assistance with the development of Business Development policies and procedures.
- Communicating and driving system features to the allocated customer base (in conjunction with the Marketing Co-ordinator);5. Maintaining & Filing of all Business Development documentation (electronic and hard copies) relevant to the position.
- Updating and Maintaining the Prospective Customer Database.
- Participating in weekly Business Development and Marketing Meetings.
- Assistance with new business marketing campaigns (in conjunction with the Business’s Marketing Co-ordinator).
- Ensuring a satisfactory level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s Dealer Management System is achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring knowledge of the Business’s internal operating system is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required.
- Travelling within South Africa and any other African Country where a prospective customer may be situated.
- Minimum of 2 Years Motor Sales Experience
- Relevant tertiary education (i.e. in the fields of Business Development, Sales & Marketing)
- High proficiency level in MS Office – with advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong sales, relationship management, administration and organisational skills, with the ability and drive to cold canvas
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to proactively pre-empt customer requirements
- Highly professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to innovate
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself, and the position
Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief cover letter.
Please Click Here to apply.