Pinewood Supports CANSA24th Aug 2017
On the 8th of September, the team at Pinewood SA will be visting CANSA Eikehof Care Homes. CANSA Care Homes house cancer patients who travel from afar to receive treatment, but cannot afford accommodation during their stay.
We will be doing a donation drive, which will run from Thursday 24 August 2017 till Thursday 7 September 2017.
- Cancer Survivors/Patients Wish List:Toiletry packs (face cloth, bath soap, toothbrush, tooth paste)
- Packs of sanitary towels
- Tinned food
- Litres milk
- Pairs of socks
- Beanies, scarves, bandanas
- Good quality books
- Single bed sheets (cream/white)
- Pillow cases (cream/white)
- Breakfast items (milk, sugar, Weet-Bix, oats, cornflakes, mealie meal)
- Art/craft supplies (craft paints, fabric paint, calico fabric, beads, beading thread, beading needles, jewelry pliers, knitting needles, wool, crochet needles, etc
If your dealership would like to assist with items on the Wish List, please complete the following form: