Implementation and Training
Houghton, Johannesburg/ The Boulevard, Woodstock Cape Town
Highly motivated, diligent and enthusiastic person with an accounts background needed for a Software Company. An enthusiastic and ambitious person who has excellent training and communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation.
The person will be responsible for the accounts setup, training and implementation of the Pinnacle Dealer Management System (DMS) into new and existing dealerships which have acquired Pinnacle. They will be required to ensure that the accounts aspects of the Pinnacle implementation, from configuration, pre-live and the actual implementation are methodically completed. The successful candidate will not only manage this process, but will also be very involved in the actual tasks themselves.
Note: The successful candidate will be provided with a structured training ground and will be required to initially partake in the Support role within Pinewood to gain the sufficient Pinnacle knowledge necessary to be successful in this role.
- To manage the accounts aspects (module) of customer implementations.
- To pass on the knowledge of how Pinnacle works operationally to a dealership.
- To ensure the accounts set-up (configuration) of the Pinnacle system is complete and accurate.
- To carry out onsite and offsite consultancies, requested by our customers.
- To work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Note:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Business.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Suitably Qualified (Minimum B. Comm) – Sound Accounting Understanding.
- Valid driver’s license – Code 08.
- Proficient in MS Office – excellent Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts preferably within the dealership environment.
- Motor Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work within a high pressured environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Based in Johannesburg/ Cape Town.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Implementation Consultant – Accounting” placed in the Subject line. Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief covering letter.