Complete and record your vehicle health check observations directly on the device ready for the customer to review.
Sign on to new jobs, complete the work, and then sign off, all from the handheld device you’re recording the completed work from.
Health Check Videos
Explain identified work with a short video clip so your customer can see what the part in question is and why it is of concern.
Review and record new notes detailing anything you think would be of use to anyone else dealing with this customer or vehicle.
Improve Workshop Revenue
Tech+ links seamlessly with the workshop management module in the Pinewood DMS to improve the service and repair experience for technicians and your customers. Technicians are freed from their static workstation with this mobile app, creating better customer communication with video VHCs and enhancing sales opportunities.
Service work on-the-go
- Update progress on repairs, carry out vehicle health checks and prepare videos to explain any additional work identified.
- Technicians’ write-up notes save straight to the digital job card. Service details can be sent straight to the manufacturer in the DMS.
- Vehicle and customer data is easily accessible, including copies of previous service invoices.
- Prepare vehicle health checks to report urgent and recommended work, adding notes and measurements such as tyre tread depths as necessary.
- Identify appropriate replacements for worn tyres using an integrated tyre catalogue.
- Voice assistant will take verbal commands to start operations and clock off jobs.
Fully integrated with Pinewood DMS
- Jobs can be allocated to technicians in the Workshop Planner which can be picked up in Tech+.
- Video VHCs will be sent to the customer with a vehicle progress tracker, enabling them to authorise any work required.
- Technicians can communicate directly with the Service and Parts teams for queries, pricing and customer authorisation.
- Everything is recorded against the vehicle or customer record.
- Updates to operations and work statuses are visible immediately in Pinewood’s Job Progress console, enabling dealerships to act on real-time progress.