Course Title: DP Fundamentals
Module: CRM / Vehicles / Workshop / Parts / Accounts
This course focuses specifically on the areas of Pinewood DMS that are most frequently utilized by DP’s, and will cover reports that are key to understanding the activity within the different departments and modules.
Items covered in the course:
1. CRM – Working through essential reports, which will highlight the activity within the sales and aftersales environments, along with crucial database quality reports. Further to this; understanding the Aftersales Diary, and how this functionality should be correctly processed and managed, including the automation of customer contact through the ASD Contact plan
2. Vehicles – Viewing Vehicle Debtors/Creditors and Exceptions reporting, easy processing through the Vehicle Progress report, understanding the various Stock List Reports and Deal Books, including all the applicable filters
3. Workshop – Working through the Job Progress Report, Outstanding Customer Orders, Work in Progress, Repair Order Register, Time Analysis and Vehicle Health Check Reports
4. Parts – Viewing Outstanding Customer Orders, Valuation of stock reporting, movement history on parts and amendment audits.
5. Accounts – Viewing and understanding the importance of Aged Debt and Aged Credit reporting. Understanding the Profit and Loss report and creating unique Management reports suited to your needs.
6. Data Point – Running through the suite of DataPoint Reports
Having attended this course, delegates will be able to:
1. Navigate and call up key reports offered throughout all the modules that will provide important information on the status of the dealership and its departments and assist in running the dealership.
2. Have a working knowledge of how to read and interpret the various reports.