New Position Available: Customer Experience & Sales Agent
Customer & OEM Experience Manager
Customer & OEM Experience (CX)
Woodstock, Cape Town
This exciting and dynamic position plays a pivotal role in assisting and supporting the current Pinewood DMS Customer base and is instrumental in driving customer satisfaction, customer relationship management, timeous communication of Pinewood and Pinewood DMS developments, and driving the customer’s efficient utilisation of Pinewood Dealer Management System. It is a position that will allow the successful applicant to grow to that next level in their career; with exposure to changing industry practices, OEM direction, customer challenges, contractual skills and Pinewood DMS evolution, all whilst driving value-add revenue.
The duties/tasks of the Customer Experience Agent function include but is not be limited to:
- Professional and pro-active management of an allocated list of Pinewood Customers (Coastal Customers), all whilst building and maintaining strong and positive relationships with the Leadership Teams of these Customers;
- Identification of system usage opportunities within the allocated Customer base, and assisting these customers in understanding and exploiting opportunities through better system utilisation;
- Communicating and driving system features to the allocated customer base (in conjunction with the Marketing Co-ordinator);
- Preparation and presentation of Customer Reviews/Evaluations, Proposals, Presentations, Quotations, and Contract Renewals;
- Identification of revenue opportunities within the allocated Customer base, and meeting of revenue targets.
- Competently fulfilling all required administrative duties;
- Maintaining the Company’s internal activity tool to ensure it is updated, correct and allows the business to measure key metrics;
- Participating in CX Team Meetings, and driving CX Team policies and procedures;
- Liaising with OEM’s (if and when required and in conjunction with the OEM Specialist);
- Assistance with Strategic Partner Meetings, Conferences, and Functions;
- Ensuring knowledge of the Business’s Software Systems are at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required;
- Traveling within South Africa and any other African Country where the allocated customer base is situated;
- Gaining a sufficient working understanding of the business and its product by working for periods of time within the Business’s Helpdesk, and Training & Implementation departments.
- Assisting with Implementations as and when required – it is envisaged that one implementation every 6 months would be required.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Strong working knowledge of the Motor Industry (franchised dealerships) and understanding of Dealer Management Systems, with proven industry experience to support this
- Pinewood DMS working knowledge
- High proficiency level in MS Office – with strong skills in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong sales, relationship management, administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to proactively pre-empt customer requirements and plan accordingly
- Highly professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to innovate
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself, and the position
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with “Customer Experience & Sales Agent” placed in the Subject line.
Applications must be by way of Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 3 pages, with a brief covering letter.