Partner Support Services Consultant
Job Title: Partner Support Services Consultant
Department: Partner Support Services (“PSS”)
Reporting to: Partner Support Services Manager
This position will form part of the Partner Support Services Team; a multi-skilled team of competent and efficient agents that are ultimately responsible for supporting the implementation, training, and support of a market leading Dealer Management System. The role will require a focus on becoming a specialist in the modules of the system, with the ability to learn how to advise on and setup a dealership. This position will be filled by a junior employee, with the objective of growing in knowledge and experience over a period of time, allowing for over-achievement on all the below listed duties/ tasks.
The duties/ tasks of the PSS Agent function will include but is not limited to:
- Developing knowledge of the Business’s Dealer Management System (DMS) and ensuring this knowledge is at a sufficient level to carry out the duties required.
- Supporting end-users on system queries (fielded through a variety of channels, including emails, telephone, live chat), and ensuring all queries are correctly logged and actioned within required SLA’s, and adequate resolutions are provided. [The primary duty/ task that will assist with the development of knowledge allowing for the development into fulfilling the other listed duties/ tasks]
- Conducting on-site/ off-site/ online training and consulting to dealerships/ end-users around the Aftersales modules of the DMS, ensuring better system utilisation by the dealerships/ end-users.
- Assistance with the implementation and setup of new dealership projects.
- To professionally represent the Business at all times with customers.
- To successfully work together within the PSS Team all other departments within the Business.
- Ensuring knowledge of the Business’s Software Systems are at an excellent level to carry out the duties required;
- Travelling within South Africa and any other Country to successfully fulfil the outputs of this role.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Relevant tertiary education, preferably a Bcom degree majoring in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Information Systems or Accounting.
- At least 18 months experience within a Dealership and/or Motor Industry Experience.
- High proficiency in business operating systems (i.e. MS Office (with advanced Excel skills).
- Strong relationship management, administration, time-management, and organisational skills.
- High level of professional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work within and contribute toward a high-performance team environment.
- Ability to innovate and drive innovation within the team.
- Solution and initiative driven.
- Alignment to the values of the business.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects at once and to deliver to reasonable deadlines.
- Desire to continuously improve the team, oneself, and the position.
- Valid Driver’s licence with your own reliable transport.
- Working knowledge of the Motor Industry (advantageous).
To apply, simply click on this ‘Apply for position‘ link. (Make sure to add your Curriculum Vitae, which must not be longer than 2 pages, with a brief covering letter.)