Course Title: Sales 101
This course focuses specifically on the areas of Pinewood DMS that are most frequently utilised by the Sales Department team members within a dealership. The course will cover various processing routines within the Sales Module including CRM Record creation, generating quotes, test drives, trade-in’s and customer orders, and managing one’s sales diary.
Items covered in the course:
1. CRM Overview – Introduction to a Customer CRM Marketing Record, where this record resides and an explanation of all the tabs against a CRM Record.
2. Showroom – Introduction to the Showroom Module and the utilisation of each time; highlighting the importance of completing all processing through this Module.
3. Customer Creation – Adding customers to the Dealer’s database whilst ensuring not to create a duplicate record. Dealing with Introduction Sources when first creating a CRM Record and when to amend a CRM Record Introduction Source.
4. Appointments, Opportunities, and Orders – managing one’s Appointments, Opportunities, and Orders.
5. Trade-In’s – Adding a currently owned vehicle and a trade-in vehicle against a Customer CRM Record.
6. Test Drives – Completion of the Test Drive Routine and the Test Drive Declaration Form.
7. Desired Vehicle – Loading of a customers Desired Vehicle.
8. Quotes & Customer Orders – Raising Quotes and Customer Orders against vehicles in stock. Furthermore, raising Quotes and Customer Orders against vehicles not yet in stock – using the vehicle Configurator process (Looking at the benefits and implications of using this process).
9. Structuring a Deal – How to use over allowances, and adding a trade-in vehicle with/without settlement values.
10. Converting the Deal – Converting a new deal off the Showroom floor to a Sales Opportunity in Pinewood DMS, and selecting the relevant activities.
11. Closing Sales Opportunities – How to correctly close a Sales Opportunity, either through the Customer Order process or through the Lost Sale process.
12. Handover – How and when to process a Handover.
13. Amending Customer Orders – How to Amend or Delete a Customer Order.
14. Vehicle Stock Lists – Understanding the Stock List and making use of all its filters for a more refined search.
Having attended this course, delegates will be able to:
1. Understand and navigate their way comfortably and functionally through the Showroom Modules.
2. Create a Customer correctly within the dealerships database.
3. Manage a Customer within their Showroom workspace, by updating the CRM Record with the required information (i.e. the desired vehicle, next contact).
4. Generate Vehicle Quotes, Test Drive’s, and load Trade-ins.
5. Structure a deal through the tools available within Pinewood DMS.
6. Create a Customer Order.
7. Maintain one’s Contact Diary, to ensure proactive management of their daily activities and customers contact.
8. Reviewing current and pipeline stock, to ensure full awareness of what vehicles are available for sale (in stock and pipeline), and which are already on Customer Order.