Course Title: Vehicle Admin & Accounts
This course focuses specifically on the areas of Pinewood DMS that are most frequently utilized by the Vehicles / Admin Department team members within a dealership and will cover various processing routines within the Vehicles Module including the Accounts Module. The delegate must have attended Vehicle Admin prior to attending this course.
Items covered in the course:
- Raising and Receiving Purchase Orders
- GRNI Processing
- Finding GRNI Items
- Posting Bonus Incomes
- Vehicle Funding
- Vehicle Debtors and Creditors
- End of Period stock list reconciliation
- Vehicle Deposit processing
- Deposits reporting
- Creating and Amending Product Sales
- Reporting on Product Sales
- Journal entries
- Understanding the various types of Imports in order to update multiple vehicle records simultaneously.
Having attended this course, delegates will:
- Have the ability to manage a dealerships Vehicle Stock, Raise and Receive purchase orders, manage to find GRNI items, understand the multiple ways of processing Bonus incomes, capturing and processing vehicle deposits, understanding of product sales, on how to add and report on product sales.
- Have the ability to manage and maintain End of period stock list.
- Understand the various forms of vehicle imports.
- Have the ability to process a journal.